Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs With Ginger-Mango Barbecue Sauce (4-6 Servings)
- 2-3 lbs trimmed beef short ribs, cut ribs into strips as bone allows
- 1-1⁄2 cups diced fresh or drained jarred mango
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (choose the barbecue sauce you like best)
- Place beef short ribs, mango, onion and ginger in 3-1/2 to 5-1/2-quart slow cooker. Add barbecue sauce. Cover and cook on low 6 hours, or until beef is fork-tender. (No stirring is necessary during cooking.)
- Remove short ribs, season with salt and pepper, as desired. Skim fat from cooking liquid; serve over short ribs.
Great with Creamy Mashed Potatoes.